Many people feel that their lives are too short, because they don’t accomplish what they want. Missed opportunities happen either because people just don’t know what to do to achieve their goals or they lack the motivation to implement what they know. I use step-by-step methods and offer support to help people to realize that they can create what they want by implementing the necessary actions to achieve their goals.
Why Hire a Coach?
Coaching identifies the fears and obstacles that keep you from having what you truly want and provides a specific action plan towards reaching your goals. Coaching can help with these common dilemmas:
- Feeling inadequate regarding finances and earning power.
- Knowing what you want but lacking the discipline to do what it takes to get it.
- Knowing you need to improve your skills but lacking the motivation to do what’s necessary.
- Feeling like there is too much to do and too little time in which to do it.
- Placing other people’s needs before your own all the time.
- Lacking an ability to balance work and family and still find time for you.
- Feeling overwhelmed when faced with a new project.
- Feeling your hard work doesn’t get much accomplished.
- Desiring a relationship but lacking the knowledge of how to find the right person.
- Wanting to be happy in your primary relationship but feeling unable to heal difficulties.
• Coping with the problems of aging relatives.